Can't process 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'alt_link' insync

Insync 1.2.10 in an Ubuntu 64-bit.

One of the files is giving a “Can’t process - NAME_OF_FILE - ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘alt_link’”

My logfile is 120MB after a recent traumatic update, so I am not sure how to attach it. I can send one of the relevant lines of the log detailing the error if needed.

@Gorka_Navarrete If you compress your logs it should be reduced to a more manageable size. Please try it out.

@Gorka_Navarrete The logs you uploaded to Drive seem to be shared publicly. To keep it private I deleted your post.

If you’ll upload files to Drive remember to not share them publicly to protect your privacy. Please refer here on how to share files in Drive privately: https://support.google.com/drive/answer/2494822?hl=en.

Please also stop Insync and send a copy of the folder ~/.config/Insync/dbs to support@insynchq.com for investigation. You can compress it before sending to save space.

I am having the same issue using 1.2.18: Can’t Process - ‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘alt_link’. See screenshot:

Do you need logs? if so, who should I send them to?

M

@Marcus_Baw Yes, please send your logs to support@insynchq.com: How to find the log files.

Hello, I am having the same problem. I am sending my logs too.