Can't setup InSync

I’ve just installed InSync to try it out. I’m behind a corporate proxy, with other users reporting success with InSync. However, I can’t seem to set it up (and other users have said they have had to take their laptop home, set it up without a proxy, and then it syncs fine behind the proxy). I don’t have that luxury though, as I have a desktop at work, not a laptop.

Is there any way to send you log files, so you can get the initial setup to work behind the proxy too? All I get is a blank white screen (yes, it asks for the proxy information once, but that doesn’t get any further. If I try to quit, it asks again for the proxy information but again doesn’t get any further.)

Any help would be appreciative.
Thanks,
Jarrod.

@jarrodmiles7 That’s really weird as this is the first time I have encountered such an issue. What’s weirder still is your colleagues can continue to use it behind a proxy when initially set up at home!

Anyways, we will get to the bottom of this and you can help by sending us the error message, proxy details and logs.db and out.txt file to support@insynchq.com.

By chance, are you using a Mac?

Thank you for letting us know about this issue :slight_smile:

Thanks for the quick reply Roald. I’ll email those logs off this afternoon. And to answer your question, no Mac. I work for public school sector in NSW, Australia, and there are other schools that have laptops for teachers, not desktops.

I’ll send off the other information in a few hours.

Thanks!
Jarrod.