Conflict resolution: Add new option, "Resolve all conflicts in the queue with this option"

I often run into several dozen conflicts of the same type at once, such as “local edit at the same time as cloud delete.” Sometimes I need to choose to delete all of them, and sometimes I need to choose to upload all of them. It depends on the situation. I never want to ALWAYS do the same action every time; but I DO want a way to resolve all conflicts in the list with the same action.

Currently, the only way of doing this is:

1. Choose which action to take on the first item in the list
  2. Click yes and set it as the default action for all conflicts of that type
  3. Wait for it to finish, then navigate to my settings and reset the default action back to “Ask every time”

My request is to add a third option in the conflict resolution menu; which is to take the same action for the rest of the conflict queue, and then once the conflicts queue is cleared, return to asking every time.

Hi! This is Mara from Insync Support.

Thanks for this! That’s a great insight about our Conflicts feature and could be really handy. We understand that there are specific actions to every file depending on the situation.

I’ve sent this to our team for further research on how we can do this. We appreciate the request and if you have more, just send us an email at support@insynchq.com! :slight_smile: