We’re exploring adding a headless version of Insync 3 but we need more information as to how it will be used. So we want to hear your stories, use-cases and circumstances that require a headless version of Insync 3.
If you can, kindly answer the following:
- Why do you need Insync headless?
- What is your workaround without Insync headless?
- What features/behavior would make Insync 3 headless better than Insync 1.5 headless?
- Would you prefer to have Insync 3 headless as a separate product or integrated into the GUI?
- What platform(s) do you need Insync headless to work?
Please be as detailed as possible. If you prefer to answer privately, email me at email@example.com with the subject: “Insync 3 headless”