Files Deeper than One Level Down Not Syncing when Added to Google Drive Folder

Please help. I absolutely love this product, but when adding files to folders deeper within my Google Drive in Nautilus, they often do not cause Insyn to start and upload them to my Google Drive.

If I add a file to my main Google Drive folder, it always syncs, but if I add anything deeper than two or three folders, it won’t sync unless I pause then resume syncing.

I’m running Ubuntu 14.04. I installed Insync for 14.04 64 bit and then I installed Insync Headless (not sure if I should have installed both).

Please help! I want to buy when my trial ends, but I need this fixed!

Thanks.

Running insync-headless force_sync seems to force the files to sync in the Insync GUI after a few minutes, but I should not have to do this.

Please explain what is going on and how to fix. Thanks.

Let me tag our engineer @lpugoy and he will get back to you.

@Benjamin_Selzer: Apologies for the trouble. Please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files.

I am still waiting for a response from the developer. I have sent my logs days ago.

I am still waiting for a response from the developer. I have shared my logs over one week ago. This is very poor custom service.

@Benjamin_Selzer: I sent you an email 3 days ago. The contents are below:

Apologies for not replying sooner. Thursday and Friday were holidays here last week.

Your logs contain entries showing that Insync was unable to watch some folders for changes. Please try the following:

Open a terminal
Run “sysctl fs.inotify.max_user_watches”. Take note of the value.
Edit the file “/etc/sysctl.conf”.
Look for an entry for “fs.inotify.max_user_watches”. If there is none create a new one.
Set the value to be 1048576 or double the value in step 2, whatever is bigger.
After saving your changes run “sudo sysctl -p” to let the new value take effect.
Restart Insync.