Getting "Error" message with get_status command but "None" with get_errors command

My insync headless installation does not sync anymore.

root@omv:~# insync-headless get_status
ERROR
root@omv:~# insync-headless get_errors
None
root@omv:~# insync-headless retry_errors
OK
root@omv:~# insync-headless get_status
ERROR
root@omv:~# insync-headless get_sync_progress
No syncing activities

The out.txt file contains the following information:
ERROR:root:Could not find any typelib for Notify
no crontab for root

My Configuration:

PRETTY_NAME=“Debian GNU/Linux 7 (wheezy)”
NAME=“Debian GNU/Linux”
VERSION_ID=“7”
VERSION=“7 (wheezy)”
ID=debian
Linux omv 3.2.0-4-amd64 #1 SMP Debian 3.2.68-1+deb7u1 x86_64 GNU/Linux

License Pro

Hi @Sinedbret I will tag our engineer @lpugoy to help you with this.

I apologize for the delayed response.

Hi,

Having no feedback from your end and having to go forward I decided to restart from scratch.
I removed my account and relinked it.
No errors anymore but a lot of patience required before being completely in sync.
I hope I will not have to do it a second time because next time it will be a no go for me.

Regards

Sined

@Sinedbret How did you restart from scratch? If you didn’t delete the ~/.config/insync folder, please send your logs to support@insynchq.com so we can determine the cause. They are the files logs.db and out.txt. You can compress them before sending to save space.

As explained previously,

Being stuck and unable to sync anything anymore, I had to remove my account from the app.
I deleted everything on the google drive, relinked my account and started over the sync.
Sync is still in progress, more than 1.5 weeks work.

I will check for the log files and send it to you.

Regards

Sined

I’m having the same issue but can’t afford to restart and resync. How do I send/include the log files?

Would appreciate a solution to this ASAP as I am afraid I will lose my work.

@roboton: Apologies for not replying sooner. Please check this page on how to locate the logs: How to find the log files. After finding the logs you can send them to support@insynchq.com.

What was the solution to this problem?

I would suggest that insync have a practice of posting the conclusion to support issues in this forum so that a knowledge base is built.