Insync on Windows does not make automatic software update

Hi,

I am using Insync on several Windows-based computer. Almost of all computers do automatic updates when new version of insync releases, except one computer now using. All functions other than automatic software update are working very fine. All my computers now run Windows 10 including this, and mysteriously only this computer does not update insync instance automatically. Currently, I cannot use automatic software update from 1.3.3 (of course, I can update manually). Can I resume automatic software update? Any ideas appreciated.

Let me tag our engineer @dipesh and he will get back to you.

@terakin, Do you see any error/Actions required when it fails to update?

No, no special action from me. Also, there are no errors displayed in Insync icon.

@terakin,

If there are no errors/actions required, it means that Insync on those machines had not yet attempted to auto-update. Auto-update process may be deferred depending upon the state of sync. On the next occasion, if it takes more than 5 hours after Insync on one of the machines has been auto-updated, then please send to us the Insync logs at support@insynchq.com so that we could look into this.

Thanks!

Thanks for your reply. I left my computer for a half day and no update occured (of course, all files has been updated and icon had green check mark). It may be a time to send a log to support@insynchq.com. Thanks your cooperation.

I have this problem as well. In my case it is due to needing approval from the admin of our network to allow the update.

This problem exists already for several years. It seems they refused to fix it.
( for last week Insync asked me about manual update twice (!) ).

same problem here. Is there some log file I can send to you guys?