Looking for Insync 2.0 beta users

We’re almost there, but we need your help before we release Insync 2.0

We need your honest feedback. We are looking for a few users who are interested in trying out what we have for Insync 2.0 so far.

We need someone who:

• Can respond to emails in a timely manner
  • Can give us comprehensive feedback on the software
  • Wouldn’t mind being asked a lot of questions about his experience
  • Is willing to talk via Google Hangouts

If you are interested and you think you fit the above criteria, just send an email to support@insynchq.com :smile:

1 Like

This is still ongoing! If anyone wants to be a part of this please send us an email :smile:

Bump! :smile:

This is still ongoing! If anyone wants to be a part of this please send us an email

This is still ongoing! If anyone wants to be a part of this, shoot us an email :wink:

Happy to sign up - let me know how I can help

Hi @Jack_Murphy1 send us an email over to support so we can list you! :smile:

Thanks!

Looking for beta testers is currently closed, will open this topic again if we need more users.

Thanks for the support! :smile:

Weird, just received an invite for the private beta for 2.0.
Here I see this topic was started in Jan and stopped in Mar.
Is there another beta?

Would love to participate.
thanks
Eric

I would also like to help out a bit.
I can talk on hangouts as well unless you mean calling via hangouts that I would defer.

I recently unsubscribe to Insync because the chat support system was slow and I had a number of issues and it felt like a lack of interest from your people. I deleted the app from my iMac and requested a refund. I really wanted this to work and it did for nine months but as mentioned, the lack of interest in helping me was very unfortunate and if I ran your company would have made sure not to lose ANY customers over something like this. I really want to try it again and I’d be a great beta user on the new version. Please let me know if you are interested and please send me a message direct at richard@zebrajellyfish.com, or call me! 970.213.1777

just signed up :slight_smile: happy to help…

happy to try desktop app.

Signed up and happy to try out 2.0 :slight_smile:

Being a video editor, I’m a frequent large file uploader (smallest file 4GB .mp4 - min 10GB a week). I could really stress test that software of yours for Speed and reliability. :smile:

Hi there. I’d like collaborate on insync 2.0 development. What must I do?

love to participate but where’s the app?

I also got an email about this (went into my spam folder, by the way, almost missed it). Would love to participate, although not quite sure this is relevant? The thread is very old. Did you guys re-start development on this?

Hi there, yes, we are still finalizing the next beta release to be out next week. :slight_smile:

To register (if you haven’t) please click here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeiIo0VuivYKZBMUjboBN_pHnMd6IM3P1fn6dZaLBUHd4seEQ/viewform

1 Like

Will there be a separate forum for the Insynq beta 2.0 issues? I do not see anything related (still)…