Missing account settings, selective sync, etc. in tray menu

I’m trying to manage what is synced on my computer and got stopped at #1. When I click the icon in my tray, I only get these options: feed, progress, incoming shares, actions required, and errors. None of the ones listed below appear. I have a pro account that I’m trying to use on a machine running Windows 7. I previously used it on Linux with no problems, but for a variety of reasons am having to switch to Windows. Thanks.

Continuing the discussion from How to selectively sync Google Drive folders and files:

Continuing the discussion from How to selectively sync Google Drive folders and files:

@amarello: Please click your account selfie or hover over it & click “Manage” to go to your account. You shall then see the Selective sync option for that account. We’ve also edited the how to page to elaborate the “go to your account part”.

Thanks

Thanks - yes! Now the menu is there (I hadn’t even noticed those little icons :-)).

melissa

Hi, I have 2 x Plus accounts. I am using windows and only see feed, etc and nothing is showing for manage account or selective sync.

I wanted to selectively sync.

What is going on here do you think?

The options I have are:

1. Feed
  2. Progress
  3. Incoming shares
  4. Actions required
  5. Errors

and that is it

Ooops, I see the icons now. They are hiding at the top. haha