New Insync version: 1.3.6

@hobbypunk: Apologies for the trouble. Please check this out: Insync fails to start with Gnome 3.20

I am running Arch Linux. after this update every time InSync starts up it opens a webpage to add a new user. It does log in to my account and it is syncing. I cannot find a setting to stop this behaviour, but it is very annoying. Am I missing something or is this a bug? Thank you

@rrhaskin: Does it happen when Insync starts on login? Does it still happen if you restart Insync manually?

Ok i just tested and yes it happens when I first start my computer, and it happens if I manually restart Insync.
Am I the only one having this problem?

@rrhaskin: I see. It’s the first time I encountered this issue. Please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files.

Well, after much frustration with OSX version of Google Drive app, I installed the latest version of InSync around 3 days ago on a trial basis.

The end result of that is that after 3 solid days of scanning, ending in my having to reboot the computer after all the RAM was eaten up, I have “358317 Items Remaining” in my queue, and nothing at all is happening.

If you expect me to pay for this product, it’s going to have to provide an improvement in functionality over Google Drive, rather than duplicate all the failures of the original.