- Fixed a case where sometimes files are not downloaded until the folder that contains that file is clicked in the selective sync configuration.
- Fixed automatic resuming when paused.
- Fixed ‘Can’t process file - table ref_fs_files has no column named parent_id_copy’ errors.
- Restrict the permissions on the selected Insync location during onboarding.
- Added support for Google Drive link files made by older Google Drive app versions.
Ubuntu 13.10 and older: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_220.127.116.11076-precise_i386.deb"32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Ubuntu 14.04 and newer: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_18.104.22.168076-trusty_i386.deb"32 bit
Debian: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 20 and older: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 21 and newer: 64 bit, 32 bit
Portable: 64 bit, 32 bit
Please help us test.