(RESOLVED) No "save" option to change settings (Windows 10)

1.4 beta version number: 1.4.1
Operating system: Windows 10 Build 16299.15

Issue: When trying to uncheck “Start Insync on login” under Preferences>App there is no way for me to apply or save that option

Video: https://www.useloom.com/share/41756e1b71fd4951848cdacff7edc3b9

thanks for reporting @Jose_Chambilla! This seems to be Windows-specific (works fine on my macOS). I’m tagging our engineer @dipesh :+1:

@Jose_Chambilla so far we can’t replicate the issue. Please send your log files to support@insynchq.com (include a link to this post for reference) for further investigation :slight_smile:

Have you tried basic troubleshooting like restarting Insync or rebooting your machine?

To other Windows testers: Anybody else experiencing this issue?

I did reinstall the app and now I see the “Apply Changes” and “Undo”. I do have three other computers where I will test this beta version. I’ll let you know if there are any bugs

thanks for the update @Jose_Chambilla. Labelling this issue as “Resolved” for now unless the bug pops up again.

I did installed in another Windows 10 machine, build 16299.125 and I didn’t need to reinstall the app to see the “Apply Changes” button
This machine has no domain while the previous laptop is part of the domain, after that those are pretty much the same with the same programs installed.