Shared folders losing structure

We use Google drive to share several hundred thousand files between about 5 users. The users create folders and file within a common folder hierarchy.

When I installed Insync on one of our computers and tried to sync the entire drive a number of file and folders have appeared outside the normal folder structure. Furthermore, it has not synced all of the files, and it has been installed for over a week.

I think this may have something to do with multiple ‘owners’ of files and folders within Google drive - but on my account in google (the one that is synced) all of the files are within my drive, and the structure is maintained when we sync with the google desktop app.

Any suggestions as to how I can get a neat sync of google drive on one computer using Insync?

In addition, I am not sure what is meant by ‘incoming shares’. Some of the files and folders created by other users are synced, but some are flagged as ‘incoming shares’ that I need to either accept or block. What is the distinction?

Thanks

@Andrew_Andreyev Please send us the logs.db and out.txt file for those computers that has issues to support@insynchq.com for us to investigate. Please include the link of this post.