Syncing stops working

Migrated from 1.5 to 3 with rough start. Cleared .config/Insync to try to sort things out. Hmm, so-so.
Select Sync folders have the partial yellow mark but all files are green. Touching a file inside those folders doesn’t propagate the changes, but stopping and restarting sync on Insync UI forces the app to sync. Same behaviour if quitting-restarting.
Using 3.0.24.40618 under Fedora 30 KDE.

Hi there, I apologize for this. We’re currently in the process of investigating stuck syncing issues as there area good number of users encountering this.

Are you syncing one account only or several accounts simultaneously?

In any case, please send in your logs along with the link to this post to support@insynchq.com, this will be helpful in helping us get to the bottom of these issues. Thanks!
https://help.insynchq.com/en/articles/1834816-locating-the-log-files

1 Like

I also had this problem.

Can you send in your logs similar to the steps above?

I stopped using Insync until, at least, the company gets its act together.

I confirm issue still present on latest version, 3.0.24.40626. The problem seems to be realted to SelectSync folders. I need to pause syncing and resume it after a few seconds. Then, Insync finds folder changes and commit them.
Using Fedora 30.

Thank you for this report. We’re still investigating stuck syncing issues and we will need your logs to help us get to the bottom of this. Can you send in your logs along with the link to this post to support@insynchq.com

We need to gather as much various use cases so we can get to the bottom of resolving these stuck syncing issues. We weren’t able yet to make an improvement regarding syncing in 3.0.24 but we have some in 3.0.25 due for release this week.

1 Like