Upload only folder

I would like to have a folder (actually a symlink) where deletes don’t get propagated to Google Drive. This one application creates a new backup-folder every day and I want to delete these folders locally but want them backuped in Google Drive.

Thanks for the feature request. This seems like a practical suggestion. I will add this to our feature requests

1 Like

Hello. How are we on this? I just happened to need this, and saw that other have also requested it (Can I use InSync to upload only and maybe elsewhere). It’s been almost 2 years and it’s not a rare feature in folder sync solutions (at least in Android apps it isn’t, so I though a software as good and bold as your should probably have already covered this).

ETA?

No ETA but is on the short list as we expand a universe of syncing superpowers :slight_smile:

It’s been on our todo for far too long.

This would be absolutely amazing to have. Google Drive Backup and Sync has a feature to only back up selected folders (they appear under Drive>>Computers>><FOLDER>), which is really useful, except it only works on Windows, and I use Ubuntu as my primary OS.

I know you have no ETA as of April, but I just want to register my interest in this feature.

1 Like