WIN / 64bit Pro I Just upgrade to the new 1.4.3 and now I'm in trouble

Hallo
. I upgrade 4 days ago to the new 1.4.3 and now I have 354 items queued from 4 days and none upload or download working.
Note: when upgraded the sync was green, now is still blue

What can be happened?

1 Like

Hi, so sorry about this. Can you send in your logs to support@insynchq.com along with the link to this post?
How to find the log files

Same problem. Windows 10. Now on version 1.4.4 sync runs for X files (maybe 50-100) then just stops and says syncing but doing nothing. CPU usage is still 30-50% but no progress.

Hi, Yes. I sent to Mia from Insync the file. The answer is “Thank you for sending in your log files. This is a known issue for the 1.4 upgrades and we’re working on deploying a fix for our users. Let me discuss it with our engineers and i’ll get back to you. :)”. Unfortunatly now are more than ten days I don’y sync my files. I asked if a downgrade is possible bus no answer from March 21. Sad situation for a registered user. Hope not to install the Google app

I’m having the exact same issue with 1.4.4. I keep getting stuck on “xxx files queued” but no upload or download activity. Closing and restarting the app helps. It processed a hundred or so files, then gets stuck again. Each time I restart, it has to scan for changes (~50 GB of files, so it takes a while). I’m also curious about a downgrade until this issue gets sorted out.

I have to say that it’s unbelivable not receiving any support after almost 2 weeks.
I also asked if a downgrade is possible (back to 1.3) but none answer, and I need to sync my files.

yes downgrade is possible. It won’t break things. I had to downgrade too after 1.4 didn’t work for me. Link here

Thanks Gabriel_Fair.

Do you know if I have to uninstall 1,4 or simply run the installation and it replace the 1.4?

I just downloaded 1.4.5 and seems everything woks now

1 Like
1 Like