first your piece of sh… did AGAIN FORGET one of my three accounts.
then i couldnt add it anymore because insync said its already there. oO
then i noticed i could not even remove it because it wasnt SHOWN. m(
then i did uninstall this piece of sh… removed all evidence it ever exist and did reinstall it.
NOW i could add my “lost” account again, but this piece of sh… did REFUSE to USE the EXISTING datadir. so i had to create a new one.
i moved then from the OLD to the NEW and hope that your “coders” may be intelligent enough to know what the meaning of the word “sync” is. appearently they DONT KNOW. You piece of sh… did resync EVERYTHING and did create copycats of EXISTING directories and files (e.g. file or directory and suddenly there was a file(2) and directory(2) aaaaand counting).
THEN i relealized that the queue was in an INFINITE LOOP with INCREASING files. meanwhile is did climb from 380k files to 500k files - and counting.
your piece of sh… is SO FUCKING BUGGY that as a project manager or lead coder of it i should be very afraid of being fired for proven incompetence. these bugs are known for ages. you didnt do a fuck to solve them. instead you gave us an UNWANTED and NOT REQUESTED new “UI” which makes everything worse. use the fuckin OS API and stop bitching us with your incredible bad UI taste. better focus on BUGFIXING and accomplishing your PROMISE to fix those bugs.
btw major bugs have to be fixed in 48hours not 48years. so MOVE IT!