Empty queue that have 1.500.000 files in queue

Hi

I had a working installation with insync 1.3.14.36… linux. want to add a big subdir to my insync directory, so I do a ln -s . The source directory have 1x10^6 files so it start to work but nothing is upload.

I have removed the link and restart the pc, but still having 1.540.312 files “queued” is there a way to empty the queue?

Thanks!!

Tagging our engineer @lpugoy and he will get back to you.

@Manuel_Quinteiro: Does the number in the queue not change even if you keep Insync running? Do you notice if Insync is performing any work, like is it using the CPU, network, etc?

Thaks @lpugoy , it’s in a count down, but one or two by seccond, it will take two weeks.

@Manuel_Quinteiro: I see. If you don’t have a lot of files in your Insync folder you can try as a workaround removing and re-adding your account while choosing the same folder. This will clear the queue for the link you removed but Insync will have to resync your account.

i’m using also the linux version at work and I didn’t add any subfolders, but is few weeks my insync don’t sync anymore, it scan, find changes but no uploading or downloading just queing files. i also removed account and reconnect nothing the queue is bigger now.

@shining69: Is the number of queued files changing? How long is Insync running?

if i add file yes it increment but not downloading/decrementing

@shining69: I see. Please send your logs to support@insynchq.com for investigation: How to find the log files.

here is a link to the zip file

(edit: link removed for privacy)

@shining69: Thanks, I’ll take a look at the logs. I also removed the link in case some entries are private.

1 Like

@shining69: Your logs show that you have a lot of entries with the message “Proxy tunneling failed: Error: 403: Forbidden” for URLs under the subdomains of googleusercontent.com. This seems to be related to your proxy settings.

The proxy is set. And the scaning is working so something is passing trough. There are particular port that need to be open? How insynq or gdrive work? What in your opinion is proxy blocking? If u can give me some tips for who work in security departmennts would be great

i had a look to the log and think the proxy is blocking the domain googleusercontent.com. is a google domain?

@shining69: Yes, googleusercontent.com is under Google’s control. A whois for the domain confirms it: http://whois.domaintools.com/googleusercontent.com.