File stuck uploading at 0 bytes

All 12 files in queue get stuck after a few minutes. Pausing and starting sync gets it going for a few minutes and then the same issue occurs again. No errors reported. The issue halts all further syncing. I’ve waited hours for it to resolve, tried removing and adding account again, tried with a clean folder, tried reinstalling, etc. Nothing works.

I’ve sent logs and info to support@insynchq.com, waiting on a reply…

55%20AM

Thank you for sending the logs @htkoca. We’ll investigate what’s causing this to happen and I’ll respond to you via email to streamline our communication. :slight_smile:

Suggest this thread be merged with File sync gets stuck randomly

htkoca - any response or fix from the “engineers” since your post 15 days ago? We are not alone in this issue - I am exactly where you are with this issue (running on Linux Mint and symptoms are the same - 12 files doing nada). And I see nothing from insync so far about A) acknowledgement of the issue and B) a possible fix in the works.

Statements like this one in a public forum “We’ll investigate what’s causing this to happen and I’ll respond to you via email to streamline our communication” always make me sad, since they negate the value of the forum and put the burden on the OP to update the community.

Hi @hueydok,

I apologise for not providing an update sooner; our testing team has been continuously running stress tests to narrow down the causes of stuck syncing.

I understand your sentiments about the email exchanges and I appreciate your feedback! We will update the related threads as soon as a fix is available. :slight_smile: