- Fixed issue introduced in 1.2.12 where ‘shared by’ activities are shown for files the user created remotely.
- Synced folders that are still using old folder icons are now going to be updated to use the new icons for the version of their operating system. This applies to Mac OS X Yosemite and above and Windows Vista and above.
- ‘Selectively unsync’ context menu item will now disappear on already selectively-unsynced files and folders.
- It’s now indicated if Insync is just syncing metadata but not data.
- (Linux) Fixed Insync not starting in Fedora 22.
- (Linux) Fixed issue on handling errors on moving the Insync directory.
- (Mac) Fixed Insync crashing in 10.11 (El Capitan).
- (Windows) Insync now scales when using high DPI displays.
- (Windows) Fixed issue introduced in 1.2.12 where Google Drive link files are not opening.
There are also lots of internal changes here, so please test away!
Ubuntu 13.10 and older: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_220.127.116.11166-precise_i386.deb"32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Ubuntu 14.04 and newer: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_18.104.22.168166-trusty_i386.deb"32 bit
Debian: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 20 and older: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 21 and newer: 64 bit, 32 bit
Portable: 64 bit, 32 bit
Please help test.