This is the final preview release for 1.3. Everyone will get this version next week if there are no major issues discovered.
- Changed the Progress section to display the action as ‘processing’ instead of downloading or uploading if it’s not actually being downloaded or uploaded yet. This distinction is important when files/folders are being matched.
- Fixed an issue where the UI can become stuck in unsaved changes.
- Fixed ‘Invalid Query’ and internal errors for filenames with apostrophe.
- Added an alternative login option in case the normal login mechanism doesn’t work (e.g. Insync website is down or unreachable from your network). This can be accessed via ‘Support’ in the app window.
- Fixed replacing a file/folder with a link and vice-versa to become seamless and not involve unnecessary processing.
- (Headless Linux) Fixed issue when sharing.
Ubuntu 13.10 and older: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_22.214.171.124049-precise_i386.deb"32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Ubuntu 14.04 and newer: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_126.96.36.199049-trusty_i386.deb"32 bit
Debian: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 20 and older: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 21 and newer: 64 bit, 32 bit
Portable: 64 bit, 32 bit
Please help us test.