- Improved messages and texts in Insync folder setup.
- Progress info is now always visible when you open the app window.
- (Mac) Fixed a crashing issue when handling PAC (Proxy Auto-Config).
- (Mac) Holding command or control while clicking the Insync menubar item will display a context menu (same behavior as right-click).
- (Mac) Pixelated images in Retina has been fixed.
- (Mac) Fixed a rare use case of dealing with blank filenames.
- (Linux) Fixed an issue when handling PAC (Proxy Auto-Config).
Ubuntu 13.10 and older: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_22.214.171.124123-precise_i386.deb"32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Ubuntu 14.04 and newer: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_126.96.36.199123-trusty_i386.deb"32 bit
Debian: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 19 and older: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 20 and newer: 64 bit, 32 bit
Portable: 64 bit, 32 bit
Google has deprecated the previous Google Documents List API as of April 20, 2015 and affects all Insync versions prior to 1.2.7, especially users that are still on 0.9.x or 0.10.x. The new Insync version completely utilizes the new Google Drive APIs (v2) and is required for a seamless transition.
Please help test.