- When a file or folder is not deleted successfully locally, Insync now presents an ‘Actions Required’ error where the user can opt to locate the file (e.g. in order to inspect it) or retry deleting (e.g. after permissions are fixed).
- Fixed “‘NoneType’ object has no attribute ‘mtime’” errors.
- Fixed “GDAdder object has no attribute ‘_md5’” errors.
- (Windows) System files and folders are now being ignored. This also fixed the issue of Recycle Bin folders being synced.
- (Mac) Improved the reliability of the Finder sync extension. Also fixed the issue of the extension being re-enabled even if it’s already explicitly disabled by the user.
- (Mac) Added ‘Add to Insync’ service in context menu because it was not present in OSX 10.11 (El Capitan) due to a change introduced in that version.
Ubuntu 13.10 and older: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_18.104.22.168069-precise_i386.deb"32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Ubuntu 14.04 and newer: 64 bit, <a href="http://s.insynchq.com/builds/insync_22.214.171.124069-trusty_i386.deb"32 bit
Debian: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 20 and older: 64 bit, 32 bit headless: 64 bit, 32 bit
Fedora 21 and newer: 64 bit, 32 bit
Portable: 64 bit, 32 bit
Please help us test.